This statement outlines the information gathered during your visit to the RESOLVD website and explains how this information is treated.
If you choose to request information from this site you may need to pass personal data to RESOLVD through this site.
Where you actively provide personal data to RESOLVD by completing a web form, this data will be used only for the service you have requested unless you consent otherwise at the time of submitting the data. The gathering, storage, use, release and disposal of personal information is regulated by the Data Protection Act 1998.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our services.
- To provide information to you relating to other services that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website or services.
If you have previously sought services from us we may provide to you details of similar services that you may be interested in.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Whilst we make every effort to secure data on this website we cannot guarantee the security of, or prevent interception of, data that you choose to send us electronically via the Internet; sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
- In the event that the third party is a sub-contractor or associate through whom we are providing our services.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. If you want to apply to see the data we hold about you, please contact us via the website. We will require that you satisfactorily identify yourself to demonstrate your entitlement to view this data, and we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on this website is RESOLVD.